How May We Help You?
Book Appointment online
Book by phone: 512.462.DOCS (3627)
After Hrs. Emergency: (512) 436.0896
Physical Therapist (P.T.)
"If you, or someone you know, suffers from pain, arthritis, obesity, diabetes, fibromyalgia, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, back problems, depression, anxiety, or any other medical condition -- Please let our caring team of professionals help you discover the full range of health care options available here at Victory Medical Center."
Sheri has been employed in a variety of clinical settings including the Minnesota Vikings physical therapy program, the University of Minnesota and as an instructor for the University of Texas physical therapy program.
Sheri helps her patients:
- Reduce or resolve pain through pain management strategies
- Restore or gain strength, flexibility, and endurance through customized exercise programs
- Understand proper posture, balance skills, and exercises to prevent falls
- Understand proper body mechanics, lifting techniques, and exercises via her “Back School” program
- Understand joint protection strategies, appropriate exercises, and environmental modifications for arthritis management
- Understand and perform appropriate exercises for weight loss through Victory’s “Weigh of Life” program
- 1983: University of Minnesota
A Member of the following Victory Medical Teams:
- Victory Staff
- Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy Practice Leader
Connect With Us
Receive Our Newsletter