How May We Help You?
Book Appointment online
Book by phone: 512.462.DOCS (3627)
After Hrs. Emergency: (512) 436.0896
Manage Pain, Heal Faster, Reduce Stress, Enjoy Life
Every function of the human body is controlled by the central nervous system via the spine.
When vertebrae are out of alignment nerve signals passing from your brain to your body can be damaged or interrupted causing physical pain and dysfunction to organs, tissues, cells, and sensory receptors in the arms, legs, hands, feet, head, neck, and back.
Studies* show that, when combined with proper nutrition and regular exercise, chiropractic therapy can restore the body’s flow of vital healing energy resulting in a number of immediate and long-term health benefits. Our patients experience them every day!
Prior to treatment, all of our patients receive a thorough diagnostic evaluation that includes a multi-point examination of their overall health, x-rays to determine the physical condition of their spine, and one-on-one interviews to learn about eating habits and lifestyle changes.
The Many Benefits of Chiropractic Care Include:
*The Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research
View Extension Directory
- General Information: Operator - 0
- Administration: Michelle Papst - 209
- Austin Java: - 291
- Billing: - 521
- Center for Medical Weight Loss: Meg Stephens - 315, Lindsey McFall - 301
- Chiropractic: - 229
- Club Longevity: Kim Wiley - 212
- Family Medicine: Operator - 0
- Industrial Medicine: Amy Andel - 226
- Hearing & Balance: - 301
- Pharmacy: 290 or Direct Dial: (512) 279-0985 Prescription refill requests should be faxed to: (512) 462 2898
- Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine: - 229
- Urgent Care: Operator - 0
- Worker's Comp: Heather Stanford - 266
After Hours Emergency
South Austin4303 Victory Drive
Austin, TX 78704
Open seven days a week
No Appointment necessary
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 7PM
Saturday: 9AM - 5PM
Sunday: 12PM - 5PM
"Several months ago my very active 7 year-old son took a head-long fall into a mound of dirt and cut the inside of his mouth quite badly. I knew that it would be ..." Austin, TexasRead More
Connect With Us
Receive Our Newsletter