Are You Searching for the Fountain of Youth?
Typically, around the age of 40, our bodies can start showing signs of aging. Changes can occur in skin tone, sleep habits, sex drive, mood, overall energy and more.
What is the Secret to Feeling and Looking Youthful?
Many of our patients seek Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy (NHRT) to help alleviate the symptoms they have that are due to aging. For women, natural hormone replacement therapy is treatment with estrogen and progesterone to help with hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, changes in skin tone, and even osteoporosis (weak bones). For men, natural hormone replacement therapy is treatment with testosterone to improve energy, muscle tone, as well as sex drive. Depending on results of laboratory testing ordered, other hormones may need to be monitored or treated with NHRT to achieve desired results.
What Are the Signs You NHRT?
Symptoms such as lack of libido, lack of energy, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, inability to maintain an erection, hot flashes, hair loss, and mood swings are all symptoms that may benefit from NHRT.
What Are the Benefits of NHRT?
The benefits seem endless and include improved sleep, regulation of body temperature, reduction of vaginal dryness, improved libido, increased energy levels, mood regulation, and overall improved quality of life.
Do You Gain Weight While Taking NHRT?
Many people believe that weight gain occurs when taking hormone replacement therapy, however there is not evidence to support this claim. Many people gain weight during menopause around their midsection, but this often occurs regardless of taking Hormone Replacement Therapy. Exercising regularly and maintaining a healthy diet will help maintain your weight and help you lose pounds.
How Long Does NHRT Take to Work?
It will take a few weeks for your body to adjust to the treatment and you may have some mild side effects initially, however it is important to converse with your provider so that they can find the correct dosing needed for your body.
Are Hormones Drugs?
It is important to note that hormones are not drugs and are naturally occurring in your body since you were born. Since Hormone Replacement Therapy replaces naturally occurring substances in your body, it is safe and appropriate for most adults. Through the Club Longevity program at Victory Medical, we only prescribe natural hormones in our replacement therapy regimen and avoid the synthetically manufactured versions of these drugs.
What is Club Longevity?
Club Longevity is offered at Victory Medical and combines NHRT that is tailored to meet your needs with a diet and exercise plan that your provider customizes for you.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)
Leave A Comment