What MedSpa Procedures Do I Need and at What Age?
What MedSpa Procedures Should I Have Done and When?
One of the most common questions we receive is relating to what services a patient should have based on what age they are. After performing thousands of procedures, we have a good idea of what achieves the best results at various ages.
One thing to consider is that everyone ages differently. This can be impacted by genetics, sun damage, alcohol consumption, hormones, smoking, and more. It is always best to get a consultation completed by one of our highly trained and experienced aestheticians.
Also, it is not unusual for patients in their 30’s to need the same treatments that are often recommended for patients who are in their 40’s or 50’s because, as mentioned before, aging is impacted by various factors and is truly dependent on the various factors listed above.
MedSpa Services Recommended for Patients Ages 30 to 35
- Monthly Facials
- VI Peels every 4 months
- Professional cosmeceuticals
- Botox®, Dysport®, and Fillers in patients who are looking to prevent premature lines and wrinkles
MedSpa Services Recommended for Patients Ages 35 to 45
- All the above plus:
- IPL and BBL Photofacials for face, hands, and decollate targeting sun damage and age spots
- Additional fillers to replace volume in cheeks, tear troughs, lips and hands
MedSpa Services Recommended for Patients Ages 45 & Up
- All the above plus:
- Additional fillers to replace volume in cheeks, tear troughs, lips, and hands
- PRP Therapy through micro-needling to restore elastin and build collagen
- PDO Thread Facelifts
As patients age, fillers become a common solution for helping to achieve a more youthful look. Many patients often believe that they will only need 1 or 2 syringes to replace the volume lost over decades of aging. This is not usually the case. It is not uncommon for patients to need 4 to 6 syringes or more of filler on their first visit. Fillers can also stimulate collagen growth so less is usually required to achieve desired results after that initial visit.
What is Botox®?
Botox® is offered to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in targeted areas. It is injected by a trained aesthetician who can determine the amount you will need to achieve your desired look. The full effects of the treatment usually take effect in 7 to 10 days. Botox® is FDA approved, quick (typically a 10-minute treatment), has minimal downtime, and delivers subtle but noticeable results. You will look like you, just with less noticeable facial lines. The standard treatment per area begins with about 20 units.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)
Leave A Comment