Feel Confident With CoolSculpting
Many of us have those stubborn body areas when it comes to losing fat and keeping it off. Sometimes we need extra help when diet and exercise can’t cut it. That doesn’t mean you have to go under the knife (have surgery) to take care of those unwanted areas. There is a non-invasive procedure that Victory MedSpa offers called CoolSculpting. If you want to look and feel good without having to feel self-conscious about that one area that really bothers you, then consider calling Victory MedSpa and asking about a free CoolSculpting consultation.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is the only FDA approved non-surgical fat reduction procedure that has been proven time and again to provide long lasting results. The treated fat cells are frozen, then gradually die off and your body naturally excretes them over time. As your body works to get rid of these fat cells that were previously frozen, you will start to see a more sculpted body and a reduction in the fat that was in the area you were most concerned about.
Will My Skin Freeze During the Procedure?
No, the CoolSculpting device is FDA approved to target the fat cells only. The surrounding tissue will get cold but will not be affected at all. There might be some light bruising and redness after the procedure in the treated area, but this is often minimal and goes away.
Does Victory MedSpa Offer Free CoolSculpting Consultations?
Yes, when you come in for a free consultation, we will discuss your ultimate goals, explain the process, and complete a full body assessment. We will customize your treatment plan based on your specific body needs.
What Areas of the Body Can Be Treated?
CoolSculpting can target all areas of the body including abdomen, double chin, inner and outer thighs, back fat, underarm fat, banana roll area (under the butt), and muffin top.
If you are curious about before and after pictures, ask our talented aestheticians and they will be happy to show you results from real patients.
Call Victory MedSpa today and ask about any specials or promotions we have going on and book your free consultation!
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)
Leave A Comment