Have You Considered a Liquid Facelift or Non-Surgical Face Lift?
The liquid facelift has gained popularity as fewer people want to undergo surgery to improve their looks and minimize the effects of aging. The procedure uses injectables known as dermal fillers along with Botox to help plump up, relax, and fill areas where there are facial lines and wrinkles. It can also restore volume in the face and reduce sagging of the skin. It is one of the latest anti-aging trends in non-invasive cosmetic procedures and is less expensive with minimal risk compared to traditional facelift.
What is it That Ages Us?
When we look in the mirror and see ourselves aging, what is it that we notice first? Is it the lines and wrinkles? Spots or discoloration? Sagging skin? We typically see all these signs of aging because of the loss of fullness in the area.
As we age, we tend to lose fat volume in our faces as well as collagen which is what plumps up our face to give us youthful features. In order to remedy this, one must add volume. Surgical facelifts may have been the norm previously, but more and more people are seeking treatments through injectable fillers as they have made significant advancements in the type and quality of products offered. Now a more relaxed look can be achieved when trying to dial back the clock.
What is a Liquid Facelift?
A liquid facelift is when you lift, plump, fill, smooth, relax, or recontour the face using injectable dermal fillers. Types of fillers used include Restylane, Juvéderm, and Sculptra. Each of these products are produced in very different ways thereby yielding different effects. In addition, injectable dermal fillers are often paired with Botox which helps relax muscles that cause frowning and wrinkles.
What Does a Liquid Facelift Cost?
Unfortunately, there are far too many variables to give an accurate estimate of the cost of a liquid facelift. Everyone’s aging process and facial structures are different so there is not a “one size fits all” plan. Each treatment is customized to your specific wants and needs. Call the team at Victory MedSpa for a complementary consultation to quote you on the costs.
Why Do People Prefer the Liquid Facelift?
Many people prefer the liquid facelift because it is not a surgical procedure. You are able to see results based on your specific needs and results can range from minimal to drastic depending on your goals. With a surgical facelift, the downtime is often a month or more that people prefer not to be seen in public due to swelling and bruising. Also, the results are permanent so if you aren’t happy with the changes it is much more difficult to correct. Liquid facelifts require maintenance but are much easier to fine tune in order to meet your exact needs so you can have a relaxed look and be happy with your results.
I’m Nervous That I Will Look Plastic
We have all seen a neighbor or a celebrity on TV who you know right away they have had too much work done because they look “frozen”. This is not the look that anyone wants and when it comes to liquid facelifts, this type of outcome can be prevented.
It is important to use only FDA-approved dermal fillers (no silicone liquid or gel). Ask your injector to be conservative and try not to aim for taking 25 years off. Taking 5 years off is more reasonable. The goal isn’t to look like a teenager. The goal is to look like a more refreshed version of you.
Another option for those who want to proceed with a more conservative approach is to opt for “temporary” fillers. This ensures if the effects are not to your liking you only need to wait until it wears off in 6 to 12 months. Once you have decided you are happy with the results, you can start using longer lasting fillers when your results begin to fade.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)
Leave A Comment