Have you ever wished for fuller or more well-defined lips? Are you tired of having to color “outside the lines” to make your lips look bigger? Stop wishing and make it a reality with lip filler injections. Many people are nervous about injectables but rest assured that the team at Victory MedSpa are skilled professionals and can help you achieve the results you desire while making you comfortable with the procedure and being respectful towards your needs.
Natural Looking Lips
One of the benefits of filler is the ability to control the amount of volume that is placed into your lips. This means you can achieve the plump lips that best suit your features without the fear of having a “one size fits all” approach. One thing we often hear after people receive lip filler is that others will notice a difference with their face but cannot quite figure out what has changed. The smooth consistency of the filler creates smooth beautiful lips that hardly anyone will know were enhanced.
See Results Immediately
A large portion of people are self-conscious about their lips, but with lip filler you no longer need to be. Stop settling for lips that you feel do not match your face and boost your confidence with lips that will enhance your overall appearance. The procedure takes a matter of minutes and as soon as the aesthetician is finished you can show off your new beautiful feature.
Long Lasting Effects
Fillers that are injected into the lips are FDA approved and long lasting. If you are worried and want to take it slow, your aesthetician can always inject a smaller volume initially and have you come back later to finish enhancing your lips. One of the benefits of lip fillers is that they can last up to a year which gives you plenty of time to take advantage of your investment in yourself. Also, the filler is not permanent so if you decide the look or financial investment isn’t for you, you are not stuck with it. Most people are thrilled by their results and will often set up maintenance plans so they can continue enjoying their new full lips for as long as possible.
If you are unsure, schedule a free consultation with our aestheticians at Victory MedSpa and they can walk you through the process. They can share before and after pictures of real patients they have performed this procedure on so you can see the beautiful results for yourself. We frequently have specials running, so it is always best to call and speak to one of our talented team members.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)