School Physical Exams
$50 (17 and younger)
$55 (18 and over)
Our providers are trained to handle all your school and sports physical needs. All 3 of our locations accept walk-ins for these types of physicals. Our staff are familiar with many of the forms that schools in the area require and can also administer many of the required immunizations.
It is important to have an annual physical for your child to help evaluate any issues your growing child could be dealing with. School physicals include a vision check and can also help identify any other physical development issues.
What Happens During a School or Sports Physical?
School physicals will vary based on the school’s requirements and on the child’s age, but typically the following will be checked:
- Height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, and BMI
- Heart, lungs, lymph nodes, abdomen, skin, eyes, ears, nose and throat
- Vision, joints, muscles, and spine
- Medical history
What Should I Bring?
It would be helpful for you to bring a copy of your child’s immunization records and a list of any medications your child takes including any over the counter medications. It is also important to call ahead if your child requires an immunization to ensure that we have the immunization in stock.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)
Leave A Comment