Upper Lip Hair Removal: What You Should Know
Does peach fuzz keep you paranoid? There is nothing wrong with a little facial hair…we all have it. Most ladies feel it is taboo to talk about, but if you ask any of your girlfriends…they are secretly using every wax, cream, tweezers, razor, or even laser treatment out there.
One thing other than peach fuzz paranoia, hating to tweeze, dreading the smelly creams, and wishing away waxing, we all have one more thing in common-a desire for a simple effective solution to rid ourselves of unwanted hair! Laser hair removal is THE way to go to take care of this issue and is also the easiest solution.
Why is Hair Removal Cream Not the Ideal Solution?
Hair removal cream works…don’t get me wrong. But, have you ever tried a hair removal cream and made a huge mess? There are horror stories about hair removal cream dripping on the wrong areas or being left on too long and burning one’s skin. For those with sensitive skin, this is a particularly unpleasant experience with lots of possible skin reactions and side effects. Plus, it is a stinky messy solution that is not ideal for anyone.
Waxing is best when performed by a professional. You can put yourself at risk for burning your skin or even causing scabs when you try this at home. Have you ever tried wax and left it on for too long and you start a tug of war with the wax and your skin? Unfortunately, your skin rarely wins. Did I mention this is painful? Wax doesn’t just pull on the hair…it pulls on your skin too so there is a chance you could end up with a disaster instead of smooth sexy skin. Not the way to go!
Laser Hair Removal Should Be Your Go to Method
Laser hair removal is one of the least painful methods for removing unwanted hair. The great thing about it is if you are targeting the upper lip area, then the process is quick, and the results are incredible. Imagine having to painfully wax or apply a topical cream every few weeks. With laser hair removal, those days are over as the results are long lasting. It is also addicting. Once you start lasering your “lady-stache” you will find other areas you no longer want to shave or wax. Many ladies come to Victory MedSpa to target unwanted hair on their upper lip, but if you have other problem areas, I can promise you are not alone. We all have unwanted hair on our body and it is nothing to be ashamed of. Laser hair removal is a simple yet highly effective fix. Give us a call and let us zap your problems away.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)