What is Micro-Needling?
Micro-Needling is a technique that is used to penetrate the skin with tiny sterile needles so that collagen can form and renew the skin in the area where the micro-Needling tool is introduced. The idea is that the micro-Needling tool is creating microscopic injuries to the skin and the skin will try and heal itself by producing more collagen in the area.
Is Micro-Needling Painful?
Micro-Needling when used with a numbing cream is nearly painless, but some patients may experience sensitivity in areas where the skin is thinner such as the forehead and around the lips.
What Areas Can Micro-Needling Be Used On?
Micro-Needling can be used all over the body, but most patients prefer the treatment on their face and neck. Some patients will use it for scarring, wrinkle reduction, and correcting pigmentation issues.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
When performed in a clinical setting by trained professionals, the number of treatments needed can be minimal depending on the area being worked on as well as the desired effect. Most patients only have 3-5 treatments and are satisfied with results.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)