What is an Urgent Care?
An urgent care is a category of walk-in clinic focused on the delivery of ambulatory (or outpatient) care in a dedicated medical facility outside of a traditional emergency room setting. Victory Medical-Urgent Care clinics treat a multitude of injuries and illnesses requiring immediate care, but not serious enough to require an emergency department visit.
What are the Benefits of an Urgent Care?
One of the main benefits of an urgent care is it runs MUCH less expensive than the cost of an emergency department visit. The team at Victory Medical-Urgent Care treat many of the illnesses and injuries that are non-life threatening without having to endure the long waits experienced at an emergency room. We strive to provide quality care quickly to get you in, out, and on your way to feeling better.
How Much Does It Typically Cost to go to an Urgent Care?
Patients typically have urgent care insurance benefits that cover the cost of their visit. An urgent care copay is typically around the same amount as a specialist copay. The cost of an urgent care visit is often up to 300% less than the cost of a trip to the emergency room.
Do I Need A Referral to go to Urgent Care?
Some insurance companies require you to get a referral from your family doctor before you go to a walk-in or urgent care clinic. Victory Medical’s team can help determine if a referral is required for your visit.
What Can Be Done at an Urgent Care?
At Victory Medical-Urgent Care we diagnose and treat illnesses such as colds, flu, stomach aches, ear infections, bladder infections, and more. We also offer minor injury care for lacerations, sprains, strains, or broken bones. We see patients of various ages and offer in-house lab testing and x-rays.
Where is Victory Medical’s Westlake Walk-In Urgent Care Clinic Located?
Victory Medical-Urgent Care in Westlake is located at 3811 Bee Caves Rd. Westlake Hills, TX. Our office is situated between Loop 360 and Mopac just west of the light at Westbank Drive.
Does Victory Medical Have Other Urgent Care Locations?
Yes, Victory Medical has urgent care clinics located at 4303 Victory Drive in Austin and 351 Cypress Creek Rd. Suite 100 in Cedar Park. With multiple options for all your urgent care needs, we look forward to serving you!
Victory Medical is a multi-specialty practice with locations in Austin, Westlake, Cedar Park, and Marble Falls. We offer various services and are a one stop shop for your needs. Services we offer include: Family Practice, Heartwise Physicals, Pharmacy, Urgent Care, Natural Hormone Replacement, MedSpa, CoolSculpting®, Allergy Treatment,Physical Therapy, and Weight Loss.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)